The present First Presbyterian Church grew from a Sunday School organized in 1900 was housed, at first, in a land office and later in a butcher shop. Preaching services were held there while the congregation sat on planks placed over kegs of fish and pickles. This was the first church building in Wilton.
The First Presbyterian Church of Wilton is located at 401 Dakota Avenue.
Worship services are held on Sundays at 11:00 a.m. and Sunday School is at 10:00 a.m.