The Mission Evangelical Free Church can trace its roots back to a group of Swedish immigrants who settled just east of Wilton in the late 1800's. This group of believers began meeting in homes and built their first church in 1898 at a site five miles east of Wilton. They later sold the building and built another in 1915. Soon after the country church became too small and the members built its present day church located at 700 7th St. North.
Services are held on Sundays at 11:00 a.m. with Sunday School at 10:00 a.m. There is an evening service on Sundays at 7:00 p.m.