The Wilton Zoning Board Meets on the following days:
January - March: 1st Monday of the month*
April - September: 1st and 3rd Monday of the month*
October - December: 1st Monday of the month*
*The Planning and Zoning Board will only meet if there are items on the agenda.
- Applications must be filled out in entirety or application will be denied.
- Application are due the Thurday prior to meeting
- All fees are due when submitting an application.
- Detailed plans are required
- Applicant is not required to attend the Zoning meeting but it is recommend you attend
- It is the applicant responsibility to verify if permit was approved if applicant did not attend the meeting
- When the application is approved applicant must pick up the required paperwork from the Auditors Office before construction begins.