The Roman Catholic Church has always been a part of Wilton and the community. The Sacred Heart Catholic Church was built in the summer of 1906 and was originally located on Railroad Street and Bismarck Avenue. In 1939 it was moved to the site of the present church on Bismarck Avenue and 4th Street. The church membership has remained stable throughout the years. In 1959 a new church was built, and it was in this same year the Church began to put into practice the second Vatican Council.
Mass is held on Sunday mornings at 8:30 a.m. For more information, visit www.sacredhtwilton.com